Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Ok

I only started my new job this week, after big company politics yada yada postposted the kick-off date. Knowing the power of google (even more so, now) please understand the slight ambiguity, but my new job is Senior Producer for the food site of a Big TV Network. So my job is about the web and food, which makes it my Ideal Job. My particular position is commercially slanted so I will be focusing on the commercial direction of the site, as well as some editorial, and will have my own project on one of the big cooking shows coming out later this year, which is very exciting. For the moment, I am job sharing so my position is part-time for two months, but there is a lot of work so I hope this will increase and become full time permanent.

The people are really nice and pro-active, I will be learning what I've wanted to in this area, and will be a great challenge.

9 comments:

surfercam said...

Wow Jules!
That sounds awesome!
Big congrats!
Go get 'em!

Jules said...

That is awesome! Well done! Seems that you have well and truly landed on your feet in London!! :-)

Karen said...

Julia - this is fantastic news! Congratulations! London is definitely your city!!

Jo said...

coool! well done girlie!

machiruda said...

wow, sounds great!

Miss Ione said...

You show them who the real Chef (I mean Chief) is! ;) xx

la femme said...

Congratulations!!

Karen said...

Where have you been Julia? Hope the new job is going well and London is keeping you too fabulously busy to blog!

Sarah said...

are you alive??

we need updates!